Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, May 02, 2011

The winner of the 2nd Disney/Pixar blog hop for the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder is...

I used random.org to choose a winner of the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder and 10 mini gel pens and the winner is...
Tiffany said...
I voted! I love that you embossed metal it looks amazing, I'm definitely going to have to try this :) TFS

Tiffany
Tiffany I just need your address and your goodies will be on the way!  Congrats!

Thanks for voting for my Top 25 mom's shop blog entry!  I'm sooo close to 25 now!
If you are reading this, all of you in blog land, today is the last day to click on the thumbs up next to the Chomas Creations logo!  I'm sooo close to #25 I can taste it hehe!




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Tiffany!

I'm off to vote again Amy!

Chriss America Real said...

Congrats Tiffany! Enjoy your prize!