Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blog hop winners! And where I've been...

Wheeewh what a busy few days! I went to visit my family this weekend (got to see my niece at her dance recital, tooo cute!), and when I got home there was the frame of a deck waiting for floor boards in my backyard! I have been helping my hubby put up the deck, and I'm blistered, sore and WHOOPED lol! I helped Sunday night, all day Monday, and now we will be working on it tonight, but thank goodness it will be after he gets home from work at 5, wheeewh! Here is where we are so far, it is a HUGE deck! lol
As you can see there is a LOT to go!  At least I'm still being constructive lol!  Even if it isn't with paper!

Well enough of my babbling!  Here are the winners I promised!
For last weekends fathers day and kick off summer blog hops, the winner of the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder & 10 mini gel pens is...

littlen said...
what a great idea using clear plastic for the front of your card. you & your card rock!
Littlen, you have a week to contact me or I will have to pick another winner.  Congrats!!!

And the winner of the Royal Purple Freedom blog hop of the 10 pack of mini gel pens is...
silvia said...
Great cards!!
Congrats Silvia, you also have a week to contact me. 
I'm hoping to get a bit of creative time today as hubby won't be home until after 4 and I don't know how to use the power saws, just the drills hehe!  So the deck is at a stand still without him!  Good excuse, right?
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

6 comments:

Kwilt said...

Holy Schmoly Girl!! Do you ever sit down?? LOL What an awesome project you have going on there, and what FUN it will be when it's all done! I think it's going to need a big Chomas Creations pink and white awning somewhere...gotta think of those tax deductions you know! ;)
Lots-o-Hugs...Kathy

Kwilt said...

ps...congrats to the winners!! :)

Amy Chomas said...

LOL Kathy, sometimes I'm allowed to sleep at night hehe! When I sit I am always working on something, makes the days go quicker! Good "seeing" you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks like it's really coming along :-) I'm not crafty so much in that way, but wish I was b/c I would love to build a back deck off our house :-)

Congrat's to the winners!

Can't wait to see a picture when it's all done! -Sam :-)

Chriss America Real said...

We have a pool like that and we LOVE it! Enjoy!

chrissandlou.blogspot.com

silvia said...

Congrats littlen!
Amy~can't wait to see the finished deck!!