Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day card with Chomas Creations gel pen holder for the Silhouette

Well I finished my last father's day card for the year!  Some are in the mail, some are on their way hand delivery, and one is waiting for tomorrow for my hubby!  Wheeeewh!
I did this card using one of the downloads for Silhouette Studio from their store.  The father's day sentiment looked like it would be fun to do a bit of coloring on!  I used the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the Silhouette with the black metallic mini gel pen to draw the father's day sentiment.  I let it dry for about 10 minutes and worked on the rest of my card.  I then colored it in with the Copic markers, and look, no smearing! 
Well I am off to build a deck today lol!  Making loads of progress and I wll post a pic when it is finished!  Hopefully this weekend!  I just want to play with the kids, I'm not cut out to be a deck builder hehe!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: