Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This just in.... Embossing kits for the Silhouette are now in stock!!

They are now in stock and shipping!  The embossing kit for the Silhouette includes the embossing tip and an embossing mat that fits on an existing Silhouette mat.  Works best on metal sheets and vellum.
And how cool is this?  The embossing tip is PINK!  All pre-orders have shipped today!




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

luluvision said...

yay! I can't wait to get it!

Judi said...

Hi Amy! I just love the idea of embossing on sheets of metal -- the floral/leafy image you did is so cool! I just got my silhouette and am getting very excited with all I need to learn, lol! Gel pens and embossing kits -- am off to read more on your site about them. Thanks!