Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Graduation layout with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the Silhouette

Ok, so I'm a bit behind on my scrapbooking... Being that my daughter is starting her senior year of high school in the fall, I figured it was time to get these pictures done hehe!

I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder for the Silhouette to make the journaling ovals on this page.  You can download the Studio file here... journaling ovals 
The title was done with the Chomas Creations adjustble pen holder for the Silhouette with a stylus on Ten Seconds Studios metal sheets...
The papers & stickers I used for this page are all part of the Basic Grey Kioshi line. 




Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like how your graduation cap design is still girly :)

Unknown said...

Hello, I bought the kits from Chromas creations and would like to know what are the best fonts to write in cursive and monograms.
Thanks
Cristy

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

I LOVE it!!!! My daughter is graduating HS this year. What a great layout!