Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's a boy card using Chomas Creations embossing kit

It's a boy card (hopefully, every once in awhile they are wrong!) for my new nephew that will be coming on Thursday!  I'm very excited for his arrival! 
If you would like to make this card with Design Studio, Doodlecharms and Boys Will be Boys cartridges, you can download the file here... it's a baby card  And if you need it for a girl, that is included in the file as well!
I used the Chomas Creations embossing kit to make the bottle border on the bottom of this card.  By adding the metal sheet colored side down, then embossing, you can sand the raised image to get this look.

I also used the Chomas Creations embossing tip (this time without the mat) to score the fold in my card.  I have a tutorial on that here... score card tutorial






Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Very cute! Spoil that new nephew! Congratulations to the lucky parents.