Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, June 25, 2012

And so it begins with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

I had run across these photos of my 2 youngest from about 5 years ago, and it reminded me of how things are right now as well!  Seems they were going at each other even then hehe!  Not fun when you have 2 1/2 months left of summer vacation! 
I've said before that Lettering Delights has new thin fonts, and I'm playin with them again!  Don't forget you can use these fonts in Studio as well, just download the zip file on LD, and use the TTF version of the fonts.  I used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder in the Silhouette Cameo with a Papermate Flair marker to draw my journaling and the start of my title. 

Notice how the fonts look thin even at a bigger size!


I added my pics along with some ribbon, hearts cut with the Cameo and buttons and voila!  All finished! 

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: