Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cool in the pool journaling on your background page

Well it is spring.  It is also 40 degrees and rainy out and right now in Michigan we have flood warnings and freeze warnings at the same time!  So what better reason to do a summery page?  Brighten up my mood a bit and pray for summer!
I've been scrapbooking for years (eeek 15!) and one of the things I always liked was when the journaling was done right on your background page.  Well I don't have a 12x12 printer.  One would be nice... So why not get this same look with the Cameo and the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder?  Easy!  Write your journaling in Studio, there is even a type tool, place it on your page where you need it, then draw away!  I have a list of thin fonts I like to use just for this here... thin fonts
This one is from Lettering Delights called LDT Casual.

All of the files on this page are Studio downloads.  I have so many and I just need to search and use them! 
 
 



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: