Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Fill images in Silhouette Studio

Kay of Clever Someday is always coming up with something super cool to do with your die cut machines!  I am often asked about filling fonts or images and she linked me to this video she made, short, sweet and right to the point, you have to watch...  filling fonts
So today I finally had a chance to give it a go!  I just filled hearts and you will have to watch the video to understand what the % means on this picture.  I used a gel pen in the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder to do these, next I'm trying it with the Chomas Creations engraving tip!
These images are just over 1 inch tall, of course the smaller the image, the smaller scale you could get away with. 
So everyone asking how to fill a font, here you go!  Thanks Kay!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just trying to figure this out! Thanks so much for sharing this. Now, off to watch the video ;)