Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, December 08, 2013

Have yourself a merry little Chistmas with the Chomas Creations adjustable holders

I was too excited to share this with everyone!  Karla Moore is a part of a facebook group I am in and she gave me permission to share this, and even gave the names of the fonts she used!  Have is cupcake block sketch; yourself-Simon script; A - neoretro draw; have- Helena; merry-Archistico; Christmas- Quito and the snowflake - bergamot ornaments.
She used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with a Gelly Roll white gel pen on a large piece of black poster board that she trimmed down to fit in this frame.  Looks amazing Karla!  Thanks so much for letting me share it!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Tracy R. said...

Amy, I'm trying to do a subway art with gel pens, how do I do it without the rollers messing up the ink? It is totally frustrating me, and all work is getting thrown away. Can you help? Thanks,
Tracy

Amy Chomas said...

Tracy your best bet is too slide the rollers out of the way! Also slow down the speed on the machine so the pen has time to dry!

Tracy R. said...

Thanks Amy!!