Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, April 07, 2016

Labels with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder



I made a few mixes with essential oils and have needed to label them for awhile (instead of smelling them to figure out which is which).  I got this adhesive silver foil, used my Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder with a Sharpie ultra fine point marker, and made some cute labels!  I used some of my empty bottles and removed the adhesive with lemon essential oil (go figure!) and then added my stickers!  They stick so well to the bottles.  And I think they are super cute!  For the recipes I used for these oils, head to my oily blog!  Getting Oily
If you are interested in learning more about essential oils feel free to ask!  I''ve been using them for over 2 1/2 years now and I'm always trying new ways of doing things for my health.  amyc222@yahoo.com


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: