Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, January 09, 2009




At first sight maybe Ella's hair doesn't appear too bad, but she asked me to put 4 ponies in it! 1 on each side, 1 on top, and 1 in back! She is such a goof! Being I'm not all that great at doing anything with hair (do they offer classes to moms like me that don't do hair?) this was a doable do for me to give her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuteness! I'm no good with hair either, but I have to admit, I'm doing better because Emy is always asking me to do something with it.

Cheri Pryor said...

Oh, lovely. And yes, you need classes!! lol! But you could totally do her hair like my crapload of circles layout...how cute would THAT be?!!