Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, December 18, 2009

Special for the holidays! The prices of the holders are going down til Monday noon, eastern time! All orders will ship Monday so you should have them in time for Christmas (no guarantees, I was told shipping is 2-4 days in the US). Last chance to get them by Christmas!
All prices are as follows and include shipping...
1 holder $23
2 holders $44
3 holders $65

And the legal stuff... This does not apply to previous orders. Again I can't guarantee Christmas delivery, but it is looking mighty good for getting them by then.

2 comments:

ScrappinCricut said...

If I want all 3 of them, how can I pay for them?
Kendra

Amy Chomas said...

Hi Kendra! There is a paypal button on the main page, or you can email me at amyc222@yahoo.com
Thanks! Amy