Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, January 25, 2010

Make your own patterned letters!
So I was laying in bed one night and couldn't fall asleep ( too much running through my head lately) and started to think about making my own patterns on letters with the Cricut pen holders. So the next morning I got up and made some designs to put on letters in Design Studio, and this is what I came up with! You can get the cut files and all directions on Custom Crops! Love layout
Of course those adorable kiddies are mine, taken over 3 1/2 years ago when they never sassed to each other!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a DARLING layout- your children are cute as can be. I love this idea of designing your own paper, thanks for that- I will have to see if I am clever enough to figure this out. :)
Thanks again. I am loving my pen holder.