Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wheeewh! What a week! I told you I've been busy! You may have noticed I've had a blog lift! Thanks to Dardi for all of her hard work, I love it! And I now have my very own blog button!!! So if anyone would like to put that on their blog, feel free!
So the announcements didn't stop at the embossing kit for the Cricut, oooh no! We have more!!!
Looky here...


That's right, 20 more colors coming your way within the next 2 months! The pastel pink and orange didn't show up as well as I would have liked, but they are darker and much prettier! So that makes 2 pastel pen, 8 metallic pens, and 10 glitter pens in 2 different packs! And you don't have to buy my special pens, the mini gel pens you find at your local Staples will also work in the pens. I only picked up colors to fill in where those left off!
I'll be announcing pre-orders for those within the next month, when I have an exact shipping date!!! I can't wait!





3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cool! I love your gel pen holder but really wanted more colors for it. Yeah - I cannot wait!!!

Julie said...

CUTE header!!! love the logo. Oh how I need to save up for the embossing and the pens. WHAHOO is right!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to get a white mini gel pen. I think it would look great on black paper. I haven't been able to find one in the mini size.