Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, February 13, 2017

Mirror frame with Chomas Creations engraving tip

Here is another one of the frames I got done with the Chomas Creations engraving tip!  I used the Darice plastic mirror sheets to engrave with the Chomas Creations engraving tip.  I traced this design of the Eiffel tower and multi-cut of 3.  I like using a slow speed for these intricate designs.
The frame was a blank wood frame I got from Michaels for $1.  I painted the sides, added patterned paper with Mod Podge and used screw eyes to hang the ribbon.



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

5 comments:

Kaye said...

ooh LaLa...Amy. This is just perfect! It really looks like it could have been made in France and sold as a sovenier in one of those cute little sidewalk shops in Paris.

Kristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

I think I may need to copy this one...a perfect gift idea! Aren't those mirrors amazing??!!

Anonymous said...

I can't tell by the picture if you engraved the front of the mirror or the back. But, either way, that looks REALLY cool!

Unknown said...

Love this tool for embossing on the Expression!