Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, February 16, 2012

Welcome little one with Chomas Creations embossing kit

Lucky me, just over 2 weeks ago I got a new nephew!  This is Drew!  Of course I can't resist a cute boy layout, or cute baby Drew!  I actually used this welcome little one file before to make a page for my boy, and I was looking through old files and wanted to use it again!  You can get the file and see the other page here... welcome little one
I used the Chomas Creations embossing/scoring kit to emboss the little circles on the vellum as my background.  I did use a multi-cut of 2 to get them to really stand out. 

I used the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder with a glitter silver mini gel pen to draw the title, then without removing my mat from the Cricut machine, I took out the mini gel pen holder, replaced the blade, and cut the shadow around the shapes.

I also used the Chomas Creations  mini gel pen holder to draw the journaling circles.  You can get a tutorial and the download for the design here... journaling circles

I added my super cute pictures of Drew, some ribbon and buttons to the page to finish it.

And did I mention that you can get the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder and embossing kit at lower prices in the Chomas Creations store
And that I now have a way to sign up to email alerts to you when ever I post something new on this blog?  It is on the right----->
Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Wonderful LO Amy! Drew is precious. Thanks for the tutorials. I still cannot stop laughing over the Peggy V-Day card. That has made my week. :) -Hugs, Tami