Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Essential oils and my life!

I've had a lot of questions and comment on the essential oils that I added to my change is good scrapbook page so figured I would add a post about them here.  Hope this helps some of your questions!  And if you are only here for my crafty ideas, feel free to skip this post!
All of the journaling on this page was done with the Silhouette adjustable pen holder in the Cameo! 


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Becky Jo said...

Looking good, Amy! I know it's hard work, but well worth it in the long run! I'm happy for you! HUGS!!!