Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have another layout up on Custom Crops ! For a little Easter inspiration I figured I would get a page done about my little dipper! The kids look forward to this tradition every year, and I just love documenting it!
You can see this layout here... Little Dipper layout as well as download the cut file and get directions! I used the mini gel pen holders to decorate the eggs! Look at how it conquered those fine details with no problem at all!

4 comments:

Tam said...

Sweet! very nice!

Unknown said...

Love the LO. So cute!

Monika said...

Hey Amy Chomas... just stopping by. Your blog is looking cute!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your use of pens in your layouts about as much as I love your pen holders! I've always had a pen fettish and this way I can justify more!