Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some more crafty stuff I've been up to!
One of my fav things to do right now is play with my rhinestone kit!! Besides making tons of shirts for my Ella, I came across this template for the Silhouette and I couldn't resist making it for my sis! She has a group of friends that get together every month to play a game called Bunko, or as some refer to it, Drunko! So this was perfect for her! Some of her friends are already jealous hehe!




My sister in law has a lot of friends having babies right now, and she always has me make them frames to send, so here are 3 that I've done in the last 2 weeks, yes, 3 of her friends had babies in the last few weeks!!!
These are the $1 frames at Michaels that I've covered with patterned paper using Mod Podge, and then embellished!



3 comments:

Stacey said...

Love these frames Amy! What do you use? Is that vinyl, paper? Im just not sure. stacersrn@yahoo.com

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

Amy, just made a post to show off the markers and holder I won at Crop Out Diabetes. You can find it at:
www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com
I will make some posts to show my Cricut and SCAL friends Thanks so much!

Turnedgypsy said...

very pretty

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
http:turnedgypsy.blogspot.com