Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, March 19, 2010



My poor lil nephew broke his arm and needed surgery to repair it, so I made him this card super simple, to represent him getting put back together again! I used the mini gel pen holder to make the bricks in the red wall and also to write a sentiment inside. He is on the mend now, all fixed up and in good spirits!
There you have it, if you don't care for your handwriting, you can write sentiments inside your cards with the mini gel pen holders!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, the poor little guy. Love the card. So cute!
Karen (Ridgeback mom- can't remember my password to sign in to google right now)

paperscissors said...

what amazing results, the bricks! wow! and i would love to replace my handwriting more so because after i have made a card i am at a loss for words now i can just add gel ink phrases from some of the carts!

Sharon said...

Bless his heart!! Sure he will love the great card!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love the Humpty Dumpty idea!! You're so creative...