Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Card with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder & Copics

Coloring with Copics... I wish I could say I'm getting better, but I should probably practice more hehe! If only there were more time in the day!
So did you know you could draw with the Chomas Creations mini gel pens and mini gel pen holder in your Cricut and then color with the Copics, and it won't smear? So I thought it would be fun to color a pink poodle! I think I mixed up my colors while coloring cause poor pinki's face is really pink! But I think it turned out cute! I love me some googly eyes, so much cuter then just cut or drawn eyes. The good thing about using Design Studio when drawing with the gel pens is you can layer everything to add the extra details.
The background of this card was designed in Design Studio with Doodletype. I added all of the "happy" words to one layer of my DS file, then on another layer drew the "birthday" word, that way I could use 2 different colors of the new GLITTER mini gel pens! See all that sparkle? You can click on the pics to see them larger!



No comments: