Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, September 10, 2010

Did I mention there is going to be a blog hop tomorrow! And I'm 2nd stop on the hop?? There is more info here, and you can sign up here as well... Blog hop
Being it will be 9-11 tomorrow, the blog hop will have a patriotic theme. For those new to blog hopping, there will be a starting blog, and that will link you to the next blog, and the next blog and so on. You simply click on the blog links, look at everyone's creations, & leave comments! Some of the blogs will even have giveaways! This will be my first so I am really looking forward to it!

I have another layout up on the Custom Crops site! This one is my older daughter Tay, who you often don't see on pages (her fault, not mine, she is the one that turns her head everytime the camera comes out... hmmm... now maybe that is a page idea,that will teach her). You can get directions, more close ups & more details here... Girls Rock


6 comments:

Kim H said...

Amy, Love the scrap page! Your daughter is just at that age... nothing you can do about it! Lol.
tfs
Kim H

Paula Puckett said...

Hi Amy! Nice scrap layout! I remember my daughters at this age. Whew! I survived it! The miracle is so did they! lol TFS

Amy K said...

Great layout! Nice to meet you Tay!
Looking forward to the blog hop...

Denise V said...

Nice layout. Beautiful colors. Love the embossing. Tay you are beautiful.

dendearmas@aol.com

Cricut Matriarch said...

Beautiful page! My first time on your blog, I will be back!

mommahobbit said...

Very cool layout! Wow and ty for the hop!