Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, September 02, 2010

No scrapbook things to post today, but this is even better!
We are getting a new neighbor! I found out he served overseas in the military for 8 years, and he is being welcomed back to his job as a firefighter in our community, and to his family as well. And what could be a better way to be welcomed to a neighborhood then this?


As I drove by yesterday I had chills! I can't wait to meet the new neighbors!
Have a happy day!

9 comments:

Scatter said...

I'd have had chills too! Thanks for sharing!

kmcilrath said...

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! Makes you tear up.

Amy K said...

AWESOME!!

Melissa said...

Please thank him for his service! What a fantastic display for their family!

Mrs.Debbie said...

Can you please add a up date we get to our email so we don't miss anything

Thanks Debbie

Unknown said...

Amy, I remember fondly the days of little people in my life, I miss my kids being little! Your layouts are really creative, I love, love, love the metal! Thank you for the lovely and happy 9-11 memories you have given me today and godspeed to all our military men and women and their families...

jenlynnie said...

wonderful project.

Anonymous said...

Made in USA. Speaking of Made in USA, did you know that our mini gel pen, mini Sharpie, & micro Sharpie holders as well as our embossing kits are all Made in USA? Not only that, we are a small family business & some nights you will find our whole family around the table cleaning and assembling parts! Even my 2 littlest ones join in & help how they can. ````` I am just loving this!!!!

Nancy said...

I am so impressed with the metal embossing and the DS ideas for it. Thanks for sharing that.