Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy Boy Layout with Chomas Creations mini gel pen & Copics

Ok, I maybe, just maybe, getting addicted to the Copic markers... I used to love to color, and now I'm remembering why hehe! Now if I could just stay between the lines...
I love love love the Mini Monsters cart! While my now 4 year old is starting to be less of a monster every day, looking back at these old blog posts I used to do reminds me of a trying time I went through with him! Like at his 18 month check up when the pediatrician is asking me if ADD runs in the family because my baby is running around like, well a monster!
If you layer your pieces in Design Studio from the Mini Monsters cart, and draw it out with the mini gel pen holder, it makes for the perfect image to color in with the Copics! And no smearing with the mini gel pens either when you are coloring.
You may recognize the background, the graph paper on kraft cardstock, I liked the look I got so much I'm using it again already! That is the black metallic mini gel pen! I used chalk to dirty up the edges, cause no monster page should be a clean page, hehe!
The title was done using the Robotz cart, and again drawn with the mini gel pen holder, and colored with the Copics.
Look closely and you will see polka dots and lines in the title. I used the Copic blender marker to add texture to the title.





1 comment:

Lori said...

Very cute! I am going to have to get a pen holder so I can try drawing and coloring!!!

Lori
thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com