Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, September 24, 2010

You color my world with Chomas Creations embossing kit

Save those little scraps of metal! Look at the cute little circle embellies I made for this page using the Chomas Creations embossing kit and the Cricut on Ten Second Studios metal! Yes, sometimes I go overboard on circles! I used the paper stump to push out some of the areas of the circle for even more texture then sanded the debossed side of the metal.



I would also like to share a new forum I've signed up for where I can share what I've been up to!!! SmartBuyGal forum She also has an online store and is now carrying my produts there as well!!! So if you want to talk scrapping, this is a great place to go!

No comments: