Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, September 06, 2010

Sorry I'm late on picking a winner for Dana's your handwriting your font giveaway, but without further ado, here is our winner!!!!

Anonymous said...
so nice to do this give away!
I got my son's handwriting in a font from when he was 5, it's a wonderful keepsake...always wanted to do my daughter's into one too...crossing my fingers :)

Janedough99 @ MTC

Send me an email with your email address and I will send it onto Dana so you can get started on your new font!!! Congrats!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I love doing children's handwriting.. this will be fun!