Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Enjoy the ride with Chomas Creations embossing/scoring kit

Wow! I just realized this is my 500th post on this blog! It took me almost 4 1/2 years as I started it right after my last baby was born so it would be easier to journal on pages. Now scrapbooking has taken over this blog! So on with my 500th post!
Enjoy the ride? eeeeek! I don't know how parents do this, my daugther just got her license, and I'm terrified to let her drive me around! My poor hubby has been doing all the teaching. Maybe one day I'll sit in the passenger seat with Tay driving... maybe...
She was overjoyed to get her license, as you maybe able to tell by the smile on her face hehe! I couldn't resist doing a page on it, funny thing is when I first got Graphically Speaking I saw the car and driving designs, and figured I would be using them down the road, and today I finally got to.
I put the metal sheet colored side down, and made sure to flip my designs in Design Studio. Then I used the Chomas Creations embossing kit to emboss the design onto Ten Second Studios metal sheets. I used a paper stump to emboss the area between the lines, so that when I sanded it, more of the surface showed the silver color.



Lately I've been using the Copics to go along the edges of my cardstock, it gives it a nice finished look, kinda like using a stamp pad, and it absorbs into it nicely. Here is the finished page, the star cardstock and the journaling is all outlined with the Copics.



1 comment:

Maria said...

Amy,
Could you make one for me too, LOL! Casey is doing the same thing and I am terrified! Love it!
Maria