Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, October 16, 2011

7 year anniversary with Chomas Creations engraving tip

Kristen from Zoey & the furballs shared this AWESOME frame she made for her 7th anniversary with me, and I thought it was soooo cool I wanted you all to see it!  She used the Chomas Creations engraving tip on Core'dinations cardstock to engrave, or etch, the 7's on the background paper.  If you have been around my blog long you know how much I love engraving on the Core'dinations cardstock and the effect it gives!
You can get lots more details on Kristen's blog... Zoey & the furballs

Thanks so much for sharing Kristen!!!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

ellen s. said...

Amy these are so cool! Any chance we could use these on the Core blog? I would love to show these off or if you have additional ones. Any tips you would love to share would be great. Email me at ellen_sosnoski@coredinations.com and I can get you more details if you are interested.