Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Embossed card set with Chomas Creations embossing kit

I'm trying to get a bunch of cards done for the craft show I'll be doing this weekend!  I would love to have your opinions on how to package these, or if I should sell them seperate?  Let me know what you think!
I used the Chomas Creations embossing kit with Lyrical Letters to emboss all the sentiments on these cards.  You can get the Design Studio file to do a bunch at the same time here... DS file
The papers and chipboard stickers are all Basic Grey.








Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

3 comments:

Anita Braddock said...

Very cool looking. love it thanks for sharing.

DIANA L. said...

Hi Amy, I LOVE this idea. Ihave all your pen holders and the engraver tool. So I think this will be one of my near future projects.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.com

Ruth G said...

Very nice! Love the colors and the embossing looks wonderful!
I'm putting the embossing kit on my Christmas wish list (I already have your gel pen holder.)