Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday card with Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder

Look at this beautiful card Yolanda of Just Yolie did with the Chomas Creations mini gel pen holder for the Cricut!!!  You can find out more details on the card she used made... Just Yolie
So pretty, thanks so much for sharing!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

4 comments:

Carole P said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to get my pen holder and gel pens!

Melinda Beltran said...

Yolie, this card is SPECTACULAR! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with all of us! Beautiful job! Very, very creative!!! I think I am going to have to invest in one of these pen holders :)

Jen said...

Gorgeous card, Yolie! I love the colors and the butterflies are my favorite! TFS

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card!