Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fly card with Maria and the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder

Oh wow!  Wait till you see what Maria of Believe Dream Create has in store for you today!  Look at this fantastic card she has done & you will just love her tutorials!  You can stop by her blog and leave a comment for her!

It's Maria again with the project I promised you using the Chomas Creations Adjustable Holder's for the Cricut. One of the things I love to do with my Cricut is to challenge myself to make a project based on only images on one cartridge by welding them together. I do this when I need to get some fresh energy going. Usually I do this on my Gypsy, but this time I used Cricut Craft Room and let me tell you--WOW! The Chomas Adjustable Holders and Cricut Craft Room a winning combination!!!!



I used the Serenade cartridge for the entire project. I welded all the branches at the bottom of the card--so perfect to use with the Pen Holders. All drawn at one time. Super Fast! Here is the holder and the pen I used--the white Signo Uniball.







I really don't need to tell you anything else except that you need these in your collection. This would be a perfect cover for a mini book or journal. As a matter of fact I think I'm going to make another one for a journal.....or a background in my Art Journal or.....you get the picture!

Thanks Amy for letting me try these holders--I just LOVE them. I have a few more projects up my sleeve that you will see soon......





Amy again!  Thanks soooo much for sharing Maria!  Love it!  Maria will be back next week with another awesome project and amazing tutorial!

Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing, Maria!