Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 7- 1 design different looks with the Chomas Creations tools

Sorry a day late, but you may have noticed I was doing another project at the same time!  Engraving with the Cameo!  You can see more about that here.. Chomas Creations engraving tip in the Cameo

I was looking through some old scrapbook pages a few days ago and realized how much I missed it!  So I snuch this one in on my challenge of taking 1 design and changing it up a bit for different looks!
For this scrapbook page I used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder with a Zig Ball marker.  I changed the chevron design into a sketch with Designers Edition for this look.
I also used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder for my journaling, which I added in a thought bubble.  The font is a thin font from Lettering Delights.
The metal heart accent in the upper right corner was also embossed with the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder and a stylus on a metal sheet.
I went through all my goodies (and there are a lot, I'm going to have to do that more often!) looking for hearts to add to the page!  This is my oldest son and my nephew.  My son has the biggest heart!  



Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

No comments: