Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Engraving blanks with the Chomas Creations engraving tip


With all the engraving going on I was asked by quite a few people if you could engrave on jewerly blanks and now the answer is in!  YES you can!  Of course some of these worked better then others, and I was sent a large variety by Rachel to try.  Thanks Rachel!  Keep in mind these look much better in person.  Taking a picture of something shiny is near impossible!
I used the Chomas Creations engraving tip in the Silhouette Cameo with a thickness of 33, a speed of 4 and double cut.  I also have a tutorial on how to line up the blanks in the Cameo here... tutorial






Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

7 comments:

Tieast said...

Yeah! Thanks for clarifying the metals that can be used Amy.

Melissa said...

That is so neat!

Leigh said...

this is so cool!! Where do we get the flat piece of jewelry from? thanks!

Amy Chomas said...

Leigh I was sent these by a friend to see if they worked, they are from different companies. You could google jewerly blanks and find them that way!

Eureeka said...

I love your work! I notice you are using a Cameo. Can the Cricut do this also?

Amy Chomas said...

Yes! I also have an engraving tip that fits in the Cricut. I have had it for years!

Unknown said...

This is a great post it shows some information and best advice I needs for a blog. Thanks and keep on posting. Please visit http://goo.gl/cYYJNt