Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, March 15, 2013

Lucky me with Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder

I don't think my son yet knows just how lucky he is to have my mom!  She is so amazing and everyone just loves her!  Lucky me to!
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with the Staedtler triplus fineliner to draw the graph paper background.  I have a thing with straight lines!  You can get the download the graph paper file for Studio here... graph paper  The title was from the Studio store.
The journaling doodle oval is also a download that you can get here... journaling doodle  I also used the Chomas Creations adjustable pen holder with the Staedtler triplus fineliner to draw this.
Here is the finished page!


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!