Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, July 02, 2013

He's all boy with Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder


If there is one thing that comes to mind when I think of my youngest boy, it is that he is all boy!  Dirt, trouble, and chaos seem to find him!  But of course he has a sweet side to, as you can see by that smile!
I used the Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder with a white Signo Uniball gel pen to draw the graph background paper.  I love graph paper as it helps line everything up!  Like your title, or photos or patterned paper.  You can get the graph paper file for Studio here... graph paper 
Being the Signo white gel pen is a juicy pen I like to slow down my speed to 2 and use my thickness low, 2, so that it doesn't smear.
The title on this page is a Studio download.
Here is the completed page!  I will admit to liking goodies that match a paper line as it is a super easy way to dress up a page.  So yes I do get them sometimes to add a little fun to a page.
 


Like what you see? Leave a comment to let me know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your page! I raised 4 "all boy"s. I keep trying to get the graph paper, but the link takes me back here over and over.

Amy Chomas said...

Sandy I tried to fix it! Hope it works for you!