Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Jack got to meet Loralei today!! I can't believe the size difference, but of course Jack weighs more then twice as much as her! Funny thing is there is only a 3 week difference in age!! Give the little munchkin time, I do believe she will catch up!
Loralei is so petite, when you hold her it feels like there is barely nothing there, she doesn't fill up your lap like Jack does! Even her features are so tiny and sweet! I got to feed her, she takes her time and doesn't guzzle, so gentle.
And Jamie was warned by Jeff to keep his little boy away from his little girl! Watch out for big daddy!

3 comments:

Broken Beth said...

Amy you need to put him in the outfit I sent him on the 24th so I can get pics! SUCH a cutie!

Broken Beth said...

OMG that baby is ITTY BITTY!

Greta Adams said...

She is so teeny tiny...how sweet ...I wish my 2 were that small again...

found you through SJ...

Jack is precious