Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, June 12, 2006


So Ella let me get some pictures of her this weekend!!! No she didn't smile, but she did sit still!!! She always makes this funny, "I don't want my picture taken, thank you" face when I do try, so this one of her puckering her lips instead is a keeper!!! No I don't need her to smile at the camera every single time, but every once in awhile would sure be nice... I can't believe how big she is getting. Ella sure is her own little person, life is all about her and if it doesn't go her way, you WILL hear her complain about it!

No comments: