Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, February 14, 2008





Happy Valentine's Day to me! What does the day start out with??? Jack falling and putting 1 of his teeth THROUGH his lip, arrrrgh! That kid can't catch a break! There was a lot of blood, a lot of crying, and a not too happy Jack. I didn't know if I should take him in for stitches or not so I put in a call to the doc's. They said I should probably go to the ER and get it evaluated! Well Jamie came home to go with me and we decided it would heal fine on its own. He went back to work to finish the day there. It isn't huge by any means, but ewwwwh! Jack doesn't seem to be bothered by it tonight, he does have a nice fat lip though!
Jamie came home from work (again) with a big bag of candy, something for everyone! Whoppers my fav! Then while he was cooking dinner there was a knock on the door! I got a Pajamagram! I'm wearing some cute flannel bottoms with a pink fleece sweatshirt! They are soft and comfy! I was so suprised, hehe! The kids are full, there is a fire in the fireplace, they are quietly watching a movie. So we are finishing Valentine's Day better then it started!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Poor Jack, I have Connor's helmet you can borrow to keep him free of anymore mishaps!