Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Yes Jack smiles! I know this is a question on some people's minds as every pic I seem to have of Jack he is pretty much pouting. Well when the camera comes out, Jack makes the normal, I am not interested in having my picture taken today face! But here he is! Smiling! He was doing something he shouldn't so he was all happy lol!

2 comments:

dixiechick690 said...

Amy, I love your blogs!! Especially the pics of the kids, I can't believe how grown up they are getting, especially Tay, wow 14 a couple of weeks! I loved the frames, you have always been so crafty! I wish I had evena 1/4 of your talents!! I miss you!

Teresa Loop said...

Oh my goodness, look at that face! He is full of the devil, isn't he!!!!!! Turkey.