Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Sunday, April 27, 2008

I can do it myself! Those are the words that Jack has started repeating time and time again. THat and "mama no help me". This really gets frustrating at times, for both of us. For me because it is usually when I am hurring to get somewhere. For him because he generally can't do it himself and it turns into a total meltdown!










So there is Jack, button up shirt upside down, trying to stick both feet in the same whole of his pants, and having a meltdown because none of it would work out for him!!!

1 comment:

AmyWhit said...

Oh gosh this is just so typically toddler! Wonderful captures of real life...you go, you scrapbooker!