Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, April 10, 2008






Rock Band is in the house!!! Tay and Cam got it for their birthday and we are having a blast with it!!!! Tay's fav was the drums, until we got the mic working, now she is our main singer!!! She always told me she wanted to be a rock star, Tay's dream is coming true!!!! We had so much fun singing Ballroom Blitz, I sang it twice, and even got Tay to do it once, it was soooo funny! Cam has tried the drums a few times but still prefers his guitar, and refuses to sing for us hehe! Dad is all over the guitar and loves playing the bass! I've tried it all, but I have to admit I have the most fun singing as bad as it sounds!!! Of course Jack and Ella want to join in! Ella sat on my lap and helped me play drums tonight, but we failed!!!! Jack really likes hearing himself on the mic, and kept trying to steal it from everyone!
I told dad we could be like the Partridge family, of course without talent!!!

2 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time...I'll look for the funky bus to be rolling around the states soon! lol!

Becky said...

How fun is it??? I like singing too even though no one else likes to hear it :)