Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, June 13, 2008



I came into the room to find this... these 3, all lined up, playing Mario Kart! I had to run for my camera! IT was just the sweetest thing!!!




I'm not tired...
Yeah Ella tells me this all the time, then it is quiet and this is how I find her. I just wish she would go back to the naps!

1 comment:

Teresa Loop said...

Dang, girl. You've been busy! Love the layouts.

I love the pics of the kids playing the Wii. I love Ella's pose in the 2nd one, she's really getting into it!