Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Friday, September 12, 2008

Well it is now official, Ella is 4 today! She is currently getting ready for bed, so her special day is going to be over shortly, it is reading a book time with daddy, one of her fav times of the day!
Ella woke up a bit early this morn and asked me if she could come into bed with me, how could I resist? Then I remember it is her birthday! I snuggle her close and wish her a happy birthday which is followed by some sweet Ella giggles.
Ella's teachers stopped by today and I signed some papers and we talked a bit. They wished Ella a Happy Birthday and gave her some paper and crayons, she was very excited! Then off to Meijer's to pick out a Barbie and get a birthday cake with her name on it! And off to McDonald's to meet with her new friend Emma for a play date! We came home and Jack took a nap while I helped her build a room out of paper for her new Barbie. She wasn't feeling too hot so she watched a little tv and relaxed a bit. After dinner it was time to sing Happy Birthday and blow out her candle (ok, so it was a scented one, I couldn't find any birthday candles!)
I think she had a pretty good day!




No comments: