Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, October 06, 2008

I am going to start this post with a "Taylor is a sassy girl" line. Why sassy you ask? Well besides being my daughter (hehe), she is always giving me a hard time about getting her picture taken. I had all these plans of getting some beautiful pictures of Taylor in her beautiful dress. Tay had other ideas. She gave me less then 20 seconds to get a picture of her and RAN from me! I didn't get any of her alone in that beautiful dress on home coming night. I did however get a lot with her and her friends, so there are tons of photos of her, and I made her put her dress back on sunday morning and stand outside for some more photos as punishment for saturday! Ok, so anyone like you or me wouldn't consider it punishment, but I'm sure Tay did! Here are a few of my very beautiful young lady and some of her friends right before homecoming!








4 comments:

Cheri Pryor said...

So adorable! What's with making that poor girl climb up on a tractor with that dress on?!! lol!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, they look so mischievous. Great shots! I'm with Cheri on the tractor pics. :nyah:

Leslie said...

she is too adorable! I love her dress...she chose well. and on the post below...my lord Jack is such a darling! he has gotten so big...doesn't have the baby look anymore.

Meghan said...

Beautiful pictures. See you on Tuesday. Oh, and I am "tagging" you. See my blog for details:)