Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Saturday, November 08, 2008

Jamie is outside cleaning up the yard and I was going to send the kids out with him. So Jack is running around with his shoes, but no pants. And by the time I get his pants on, can't find the shoes. Look around for a good 30 minutes, all frustrated. I want to give up but if we go somewhere today he doesn't have shoes. So I keep asking Jack hoping something will click but he keeps doing that shoulder shrug adn the I don't know noise (where did he learn that anyways?) So then I tell Tay not to leave her socks in the foyer, she needs to put them in the dirty clothes, cause I'm just picking things up while looking. She tells me, I didn't put them there, they were in my boots. Then Jack says "oh yeah, my shoes are in Taylor's boots" Yes, he put them in there. Now why didn't I think to look for Jack's shoes in Tay's boots???

No comments: