Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Thursday, August 20, 2009




I really put the gel pen holder to the test today! There is an amazing amount of details in these baseballs, and slow and steady it got er done!
I got this svg file from Todd over on craftedge and I couldn't wait to play with it! It took a long time, but it was worth the wait! This is Cam quite a few years ago in some pics I never got to because there was never baseball stuff I liked out there! Now I just make my own hehe!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, where did you find that baseball border...I have tried looking through craftedge, but find it overwhelming.... Was there a Volleyball one by any chance....

I still haven't gotten to play with my jelly pen holder yet....Maybe this weekend....
Betty

Amy Chomas said...

Betty, under SVG, under sports is where it is. Didn't see a volleyball one though!

Anonymous said...

That little pen holder is working like a charm!

mary said...

Great layout!! It is soo neat how those pen holders work!! Thanks for sharing!!