Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What you say? You want to see more layouts??? Ok, lol! I'm on a roll! I am just having a blast trying to figure out new uses for the gel pen holders! I am OUT OF CONTROL LOL! So here are a few more I did for Custom Crops, if you follow the links you can get the directions and cut files for these pages!



BBQ Layout














Hugs & Kisses layout









Too cute to spook layout

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I'd love to see you write on a picture! Can you try that? For me?

Amy Chomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Chomas said...

I know I could with the mini Sharpies, being it is permanent marker. So I will do it just for you my dear!

Cassandra said...

Very cool layouts!!