Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Tuesday, May 18, 2010

An online friend that gives me some AWESOME ideas, Kay over at Clever Someday told me about some thin paper that had a white core to it to use for embossing. So I am cleaning out my stash yesterday and found some old patterned paper that was the same way, but with color on one side. So I tried out the embossing kit using multi cut 3, and max pressure, and sanded the top of it, and this is what I got! Keep in mind that this is the really thin paper, it works best with this method. Let me know what you think!
The embossing kits are in stock and shipping on the right side of my blog!!!







4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Beautiful page and Ella is darling! TFS!

Tam said...

fun! cute page

DtsArt said...

this is darling what a great effect

Shirley Pando said...

Love the embossing! Just ordered the tip! Can't wait till it comes in! :D
Thanks so much for feeding my Cricut frenzy! LOL!