Easier shopping is here!

For those that wanted easier shopping, click on the shopping tab above or visit http://www.amychomas.com/

We are now taking credit card payments, or you can still use paypal! Any questions, you can send them to amyc222@yahoo.com

Want to learn how to use your new holders? Look to the right of my blog to see everything in categories!





Monday, October 17, 2016

Shrink plastic and the Chomas Creations mini marker holder for the Cricut

Have I mentioned before that you can use shrink plastic with the Chomas Creations Chomas Creations adjustable marker holder in the Expression 2 or Cricut Mini with a Sharpie marker?
In case you missed it, you can do this! And cut it with the Cricut or Silhouette when you are done! Think of all your own embellies you can make!
Here is what the shrink plastic looks like straight from the Cricut...

To do this, just add the shrink film to the Cricut mat, cut with the blade housing, remove the blade housing, replace with your mini Sharpie holder, and draw the images! I had to use multi-cut 3 on the shrink plastic with the regular blade, and to get a better look with the Sharpies, I use multi-cut 2. To shrink my shrink film, I use my heat embossing tool! Just add a heat resistant surface to your surface (I just use a cardboard box), and warm them up and watch them shrink!
Here is a close up of the shrinkies, shrunk!



The paper and embellies are all Making Memories  Pitter Patter line.





No comments: